5 places for a family holiday this Easter—in Oz
- Canberra: Australia’s Capital City get’s a bad rap, but it’s actually a wonderful place for families to visit. Check out Questacon, The Australian War Memorial, and The Museum of Democracy, located at the Old Parliament House.
- Sydney: Australia’s top tourist destination for a reason. Visit the Rocks. Catch the ferry to Taronga Zoo. See Luna Park, The Opera House and the Harbor Bridge… and that’s just in one area of this fabulous city.
- Fraser Island, QLD: It might be the largest sand island, but this Fraser island is way more than just sand. It has everything from beaches to ancient rainforests and rare species of birds, to 100 freshwater lakes. It is 123kms of World Heritage listed beauty.
- Darwin: NT’s vibrant capital is filled with family friendly things to do. It’s also a great base to explore some of Australia most stunning attractions, such as Kakadu and Katherine Gorge.
- Lennox Head, NSW: This spot is our favourite place to relax. We adore Lake Ainsworth, and the miles and miles of pristine beaches. Ballina/Byron airport is nearby, as are both larger towns, but Lennox Head is a little piece of paradise that we don’t mind sharing with you.