Spending the school holidays in Sydney? Be sure to check out these great events and attractions:
- Take a walk through the wardrobe and attend one of the great Narnia workshops at the Powerhouse Museum.
- The Maritime Museum at Darling Harbour has a program filled with film making and photography workshops. Create a documentary on Titanic–sounds fun!
- The Sydney Observatory has a fantastic school holiday program. There are daily tours, archaeology workshops, Lego workshops, night viewings and pizza nights. Bookings are essential.
- Sydney Olympic Park is possibly the best place in Sydney these school holidays. There are literally dozens of activities and events, many of them free. Spend at least a full day there.
- The sun is shining today. If this weather keeps up over the holidays, then take the kids walking. With younger kids and strollers, walk across the Harbour Bridge. Older kids will enjoy the Bondi to Bronte coastal walk or Lane Cove National Park.